4. Tax claims and abatements. 00:00:25
5. Consider accepting the regular claims paid over $500 and purchase-card claims paid for the period ending June 17, 2022. 00:00:54
6. Approval of minutes from the June 14, 2022 county board meeting. 00:01:29
8. Committee reports. 00:02:00
A. Management Committee report.
8. Committee reports. 00:02:17
B. Transportation Committee report.
8. Committee reports. 00:18:29
C. Airports Committee report.
8. Committee reports. 00:23:22
D. Finance and Capital Improvements Committee report.
8. Committee reports. 00:48:35
E. Human Services Committee report.
8. Committee reports. 00:54:16
F. Information Technology Committee report.
8. Committee reports. 00:55:40
G. Intergovernmental and Community Relations Committee report.
8. Committee reports. 00:57:31
H. Property Records and Taxation Committee report.
9. Public Hearing - to obtain comments concerning the proposed changes to the Anoka County Shoreland Management Ordinance. 01:02:56
A. Consider adopting the following ordinance to update descriptions, procedures, and regulations in conformity with Anoka County policies, as well as state and federal laws.
(1) Ordinance #2022-1, Shoreland Management Ordinance
10. Consider approving Contract #C0009353, renewal of commercial automobile insurance with Euclid Public Sector/Hudson Insurance Company through Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, 3600 American Boulevard West, Suite 500, Bloomington, MN 55431, for a policy term of July 2, 2022, to July 1, 2023, for a premium of $360,044. 01:08:19
11. Consider Resolution #2022-88, Designation/Authorization For Application For Funding And Execution Of Agreements Relating To The Department Of Employment And Economic Development Broadband Development Grant Program. 01:09:44
12. Committee appointments: 01:13:13
A. Consider appointing Commander Sheila Larson to the Community Corrections Advisory Board as Law Enforcement representative for a two-year term ending June 2024.
12. Committee appointments: 01:14:17
B. Consider, for informational purposes, Chair Schulte's reappointments of the following to the Anoka County Workforce Development Board for two-year terms ending June 30, 2024.